Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dominion Limited Beta Begins Today!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaC

Recruiter

09-23-2011

When do we get more Dominion?

Bozbomb

09-23-2011

My enthusiasm is an e^-x graph.....dominion news bores me

Zeroable

09-23-2011

i know i have an old (ancient) PC, but dominion lags too much for me to play. I'm able to play classic with very little lag.

other than that i love the idea of quests and MUCH shorter games.

see ya out there

xxshamanxxx

09-23-2011

I played the dominion Beta, and I love it I wish the nexus' had a little more HP. I love the balance in the dominion battle field. I have to say, RIOT excels in everything they do Can't wait until the non-beta comes out. Please let us know when it will be ready.

Lily1234

09-23-2011

Finally.....

iBean

09-23-2011

Quote:
xxshamanxxx:
I played the dominion Beta, and I love it I wish the nexus' had a little more HP. I love the balance in the dominion battle field. I have to say, RIOT excels in everything they do Can't wait until the non-beta comes out. Please let us know when it will be ready.

I think you kiss too much ass. Everyone knows riot is **** near the point of failure they scrape by on things like Dominion lol we will probably see this map released early 2012, I believe I heard the release date was the day after the world is supposed to end....

HelplessKitten

09-23-2011

Dominion is good, but i feel like i am playing 3v3, everyone plays tryndamere, xin zhao, rammus, singed, gangplank,

Dominion is just filled with tanky dps, or move speed champs.

Everyone tells me, to beat tryndamere CC him, or do not let him get late game.

How can you do either of those in dominion when late game comes 10 minutes in, and theres never a team fight to CC him with.

Other than inbalances like trynd, gp, and xin zhao. Dominion is a phenomenal mode that focuses on action and ends quickly.

Good job riot!

É o Salsa

09-23-2011

Quote:
Chandelure:
I doubt 11:30am ~ 9:30 pm is considered "off-peak" either lol.

Yeah, the day before yesterday we had one hour window (9:00 am - 10:00 am) then yesterday we get a 10 hour window (which even if you're not good at math is 10 times more!) and people STILL complain... omg customers will always be the same.

Quote:
Mallrats (1995)]T.S. Quint: Haven't you ever heard the phrase ":

Shannon Hamilton: The customer is always an *******!

COMMANDO MASTER

09-23-2011

Give us dominion today plz

Encyph3r

Recruiter

09-23-2011

I liked it. I can't wait for them to open up another window for us to play again. I don't know why they just don't leave it out there. I didn't see anything buggy about it. If anything, it seems done to me. I know people are complaining about certain champs being OP but so are many champs in Classic mode. I wonder how the nerfs and buffs on champs is going to affect both modes now. If they buff a champ for Classic mode will they screw it up for Dominion and so forth. It's going to be interesting how they handle buffs and nerfs now.