Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dominion Limited Beta Begins Today!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Povvpovv

09-22-2011

Pantheon's jump circle doesn't show properly when he jumps on a turret too.

Midshipman

09-22-2011

AMAZING, 1337 times better than classic

thebigstop

09-22-2011

dominion queues will be longer to improve performance, that means i wont get to play. been in the queue for over an hour. i wanted to play an hour ago

Cazzawa

09-22-2011

Dominion is amazing!

orbTek

09-22-2011

I'd have to say that dominion is very enjoyable indeed!!

XoPIGGYHUNTERoX

09-22-2011

Riot should post the hours when the Beta will be up. A friend of mine missed it the first time because of college work.

CollectiveVolta

09-22-2011

its over

im so sad :'( these were like the most fun hours of my week man I hope they keep doing these betas everyday

xJsp

09-22-2011

Seems perfect to me! I only got to play 2 hours but it's BOMB!

Iso next release date for Dominion for a beta!

Mr N3Z

09-22-2011

Quote:
XoPIGGYHUNTERoX:
Riot should post the hours when the Beta will be up. A friend of mine missed it the first time because of college work.

Dude, it's a beta, the reason they do it on random hours is for the fact that they are testing things (eg - how the servers hold up with the massive ques for Dom, or if it's glitchy with panths jump, or cokis ult)

It's not for you to jump on and play whenever you feel like, if that was the case, they would not even put out a beta, just be happy you can even play it.

and another thing, why the hell would your friend miss work/school/etc to play a beta?

tha'ts just stupid, riot would ban your friend for even thinking about playing a game over real life.

so stop the QQ and just be happy that you even got a chance to play it.

Kasatka

09-22-2011

OMG DOMINION WAS AWESOME! Got to play 4 hours of this beast and The music was so friggin epic dude I loved it! Reminded me of Metal Gear Solid series music. PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! I want more man,