How do you do ap TF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDisTuRb3D

03-04-2011

It looks fun but it dont work with me what items/masteries should i get?

Silent Reaper

03-04-2011

I think people rush Sheen, get Lichbane, and get items such as Deathcap and Hourglass.

Pro tip: You can use you're ultimate (while its channeling) and then pop hourglass for a safe get-away.

AD TF is much better IMO.

Sword of Divine + Ghost Blade + Berserk = gg

Kelhan

03-04-2011

AD tf isn't using his skills at all. I wouldn't recomment it since your Q becomes useless trough the whole game.

At least AP makes Q viable + improving W and E. AP TF is way better to bd too. I went like this yesterday, they never knew what happened when their inhib went down.

Summoner spells: Teleport + Flash/Ghost
Core items:
-Nashor Tooth (AS + AP + CD + mana regen.... what more?)
-LichBane

Then I go either Ghost blade if i only BD or Stark's if if want more impact in teams fights (+ way easier to single out 1v1 targets)

Deathcap, Rylai, Hourglass, Void Staff and other AP based items are all good and situationnal.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

Hybrid is the new thing.

TL Frolo

03-04-2011

lich bane deathcap hourglass and nashors are your main items
use the lichbane procs to murder towers and poke teamfights with your Q
if you get ganked while pushing a lane ult and activate zhonyas hourglass

Larson McMurphy

03-04-2011

I pulled TF back off the shelf recently. I've been doing hybrid, but leaning toward AD. The thing is that sheen and rageblade are both really good items for Tf. Also I decided to try spell penetration runes so that wild card would hit harder. I think I like them better than armor penetration since they help out the early game harrass so much. I would say that even if you're going to build more toward AP, rageblade is still a good call, and sheen is a must.