Does Spell Vamp cap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpartanGhost

06-01-2010

...if it does, what is it? If it doesn't, holy hell the Morgana players (such as myself) should be rejoicing.

Also, since Spell Vamp is an official stat, where is it located? I clicked the icon on the bottom left last game and didn't see anything for it.

Also also, WTB spell vamp runes (assuming SV doesn't cap.)

Marrowwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

Supposedly it works exactly like lifesteal, so no cap and I'd doubt there'd be runes for it.

Aquifn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2010

I want to click magic in the store, and see a 'Spell Vamp' section. But perhaps its only the hexgunthing that has it right now

LiFTeDyourFACE

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifn View Post
I want to click magic in the store, and see a 'Spell Vamp' section. But perhaps its only the hexgunthing that has it right now
Woulda been nice if Guise kept it, though I still think Guise was a touch over priced.

Stevil79

06-01-2010

I was curious earlier and loaded up League Craft to see what items have Spell Vamp. I had to look at the full item list and read down, since there wasn't a sort option. I believe these are the ones (If I missed some, let me know):

Hextech Gunblade: 12% vamp
Hextech Revolver: 10% vamp
Will of the Ancients: 15% vamp
Haunting Guise: 10% vamp (5% for multiple target spells)

SpartanGhost

06-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevil79 View Post
I was curious earlier and loaded up League Craft to see what items have Spell Vamp. I had to look at the full item list and read down, since there wasn't a sort option. I believe these are the ones (If I missed some, let me know):

Hextech Gunblade: 12% vamp
Hextech Revolver: 10% vamp
Will of the Ancients: 15% vamp
Haunting Guise: 10% vamp (5% for multiple target spells)

Haunting Guise no longer has SV.

Loony

06-01-2010

I was in a game recently as Morgana today and built:

Sorc boots, Revolver x4 and the 125AP item Z ring or something..

game dragged on forever 1hr+ so I converted a revolver into Will of the ancients and 1 into gunblade..
I was near 100% spell vamp, it was funny to see, and definitely was fun to try out :P