LoL Streamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ocean God

09-19-2011

Why are there no good ones? I have Starcraft 2 but I don't play it, I don't even know the builds and timings etc but it's still more entertaining than lol streamers because of the commentators and chat. I like Chaox but holy **** whenever he's on stream I couldn't even keep up counting how many times he goes OMGOMGOMGOMG. And all the annoying chicks high elo guys keep around in vent, if you could ragequit streams, I've done it.

Max Jax Smacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

I like HotshotGG The Rain Man and Saintvicious the most try watching them

lawlamanjaro

09-19-2011

LoL needs someone like Husky who might not be anygood but is entertianing to listen to

Ocean God

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMGladiator View Post
I like HotshotGG The Rain Man and Saintvicious the most try watching them
Those are prime examples of the annoying streams I was referring to.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

You need GuardsmanBob, obviously.

Jarmanuel

09-19-2011

I really don't know why so many people watch Hotshot. He's not number 1 anymore. He's far from the best streamer. And he's pretty **** annoying.

Still, there are some good, less popular streams. I personally like Dan Dinh and GuardsmanBob.

MalevolentLemons

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean God View Post
Why are there no good ones? I have Starcraft 2 but I don't play it, I don't even know the builds and timings etc but it's still more entertaining than lol streamers because of the commentators and chat. I like Chaox but holy **** whenever he's on stream I couldn't even keep up counting how many times he goes OMGOMGOMGOMG. And all the annoying chicks high elo guys keep around in vent, if you could ragequit streams, I've done it.
Dan Dihn?

Lekatron

09-19-2011

Snoopeh has a good stream, I'm actually glad he is streaming now.

Oh and I enjoy Dan Dinhs streams. Saintvicious as well when he isnt Jungling Janna or something

ArchDukeCran

09-19-2011

most of them are asses... only one i like is Gman Bob
he doesn't talk too much, he isn't a jerk for no reason, and he plays good music (a rarity... i watched voyboy's for about 30seconds and was like what the hell is this ****?)

and even dan dihn is turning into a *****, my boss used to play with him but won't anymore, interweb star ego

Ocean God

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXClone512Xx View Post
Dan Dihn?
I don't think I've ever seen him on the list. He doesn't stream often does he?