[Guide] Twitch, The Plague From Down Below (Carry DPS build) -SmecssRaege-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPlay

04-15-2011

well, i always get killed when i low lvl in mid. should i even mid? It seems like im too slow in early lvls and the mid opponent always threatens damage while killing our minions. -__- pls, teach me when im LOWER lvl

tp27

04-15-2011

old thread...

squeegyfighter

04-24-2011

Umm just saying, i had a game with twitch yesterday, 42,6,12. . . and i got 4 penta kills, that is 1v5 which you said could practically not be done. . . just throwing that out there

rubester

04-25-2011

With all of the changes to Twitch this guide is useless...someone should rewrite it. I have played about 1500 games with Twitch and could, but am just lazy. That said a really skilled Twitch player is still a viable option, the difference being is that Twitch now dies more than any other champ in game...the upshot is that he also averages more kills per game than any other champ.

Twitch is incredibly misunderstood by the masses...which should be a surprise to no one who plays this game as 90% of the people who play are just not that well informed.

Mich567

10-30-2011

When I play Twitch I like to max Expunge First. It gives you a big advantage early game when you get stacks of venom, and you should be getting a bunch of kills, or else be doing a bunch of damage. I usually start out with doran's blade and boots of mobility, and then go to something like Malady or other ability power items to get kills with abilities. Then I start going to damage like the black cleaver. Infinity Edge can get very useful late game, when you start getting a bunch of kills.
Thats my build. It may not be the best, but I do pretty well with it.

Mambazo

10-30-2011

This thread will never die

Mich, this thread was created in 2009, has been necro'd numerous times now, most lately by yourself, congratulations.