In-game Microphone talk function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnderForHegemon

01-20-2011

this is very required. do it.

darkmaster7

05-11-2011

just one comment if talking was on instead of typing you would have to mute people who rage

Tunestwo

05-11-2011

lol so when this comes out there are or stupid pllz spamming the freaking ingame ts no download skype or ts dont be lame com one

1013r

01-03-2013

please do it!

CrayCraybby

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWise View Post
This is not really a must feature .. I'm in HoN beta and people just dont use the chat (only happened few times that someon said something and in most cases friends talked to eachother) .. When you play with pugs you play with pugs and youre held to the mercy of their skill ..
Dont get me wrong .. i prefer talking then writing but i just see the problems with implemented VoIP feature. Lets not forget that groups of people needed few years to develop Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble to be as good as they are. Dont think implemented VoIp would be able to reach that.

So in my opinion just use the external program .. its not like its going to eat up your resources .. and you can use it for other stuff

The best one to connect with the game is by far Mumble. Server can be set only for registered players; you can make plugins for games (positional audio); and many more .. The only downside is that version 1.2 didnt release yet - maybe when season 1 launches.

wrap up:
Use external VoIP instead of internal ..
Or you can just be like "Hey Valve give us the code to your VoIP that you use in DOTA 2 *waves a few hundreds in front of their face*."

Wrap up:
Don't tell people what they should a should not use. why would I add a bunch of randoms on a External Program for one game? Did this thought not process through your head or something?

4 1

04-06-2013

i think its a great idea make it happen league it would be very usefull

Tsaritsa Tash

Recruiter

04-06-2013

some kind of voice chat in game would be really helpful, there are ALOT of threads about this.

Axiola

04-07-2013

I actually don't like that idea. League would just turn into TF2 where everyone spams the voice chat and I wind up muting everyone in the server.
Hearing people's voices isn't fun when you don't know them. I think it would be cool for ranked teams but pls not for the other normal queues

Tuck3r

04-10-2013

id wish they would do it. its been a spectacle of them installing one since beta.

peachknight89

04-16-2013

bump. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA and has been thought about in the past. Many people on league have bad systems or bad internet connections. adding the voice chat would be great but its just that some people can not support it. and another problem would be voice spammers. and 12 year old kids. (maybe add a mute button for certain players. If this game is still alive in 2016 or less when ppl start to get new systems. maybe 95% of the population will have computers that can perfectly run voicechat and league.