Give TF a new Ulti. His is useless.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmswahy

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by duetlol View Post
I miss his old ult, it feels like there is no point in giving him mid for a quick 6 anymore since he can't even gank with it and that was the whole point. His role in a team wasn't very defined before and now it's even worse.

As for global reveal, gosh, what are wards? Most of the time you have what you need seen warded anyways. Might be an alright counterpick against stealthy champs but most of those aren't even played much anymore.
Exactly, there is nothing his ulti can do that good teamwork or summoner spells (clairvoyance/teleport) cant do.

Octavyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmswahy View Post
Do it.... Honestly, it has to be the most useless ulti now that it was nerfed.
I really cant believe you are making a topic about this.

An ulti that reveals all enemies on the map, and allows you to teleport halfway across it.... WOW you are dumb.

His other abilities are what need tweaking, now that he isnt just abused as a backdooring machine.

Octavyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Quote:
Exactly, there is nothing his ulti can do that good teamwork or summoner spells (clairvoyance/teleport) cant do.
Wait, that sounds like his ult prepatch... my god you people are pathetic

Dat Wild Ravvy

09-19-2011

Rather than a fixed distance, it would make more sense to make it so he can only gate where there is visibility, either by alley structure or champion, or by enemy champion revealed by the all seeing eye once he pops his ult. This would address the issue with backdooring and make the ultimate more useful once more.

Not sure if that's hard to code or something. Honestly, when I first played TF ages and ages ago, I thought that's how it worked til I figured out otherwise. I mean it makes sense that's how it should work if you think about it really, but you could gate where you please. =\

Squirry

09-19-2011

Can TF use some love? Sure.

But if you think his ult is useless then you're simply too dumb to take part in any sort of debate. Showel-fights in sandboxes will be more your level.

Deathwingduck

09-19-2011

I think his ultimate is fineish. I think it could use a small range increase. I think what he really needs is some better ratios. He was intentionally gimped for a long time in order to keep him balanced, the reason for being gimped is removed, ungimp NAHW

vermontsucks

09-19-2011

Quote:
Do it.... Honestly, it has to be the most useless ulti now that it was nerfed.
Yeah being able to jump half the map is just terrible.

SwagLord420xYOLO

09-19-2011

He's still strong AP, I just think if hes mid he should be able to ult to bottom or top lane, if hes bottom be able to ult to middle and between bottom lane, if he is top lane he should be able to ult in between top and mid. If he uses it at base he should be able to go to any lane on his side of the map. If he is in the enemy's base he can ult to anywhere on their side of the map. That's just what I think though.

KrogothS

09-19-2011

It is a great way to see where everyone is and one of the best escape methods out there.

Alphazonex

09-19-2011

I'm surprised at how many people are underestimating a global reveal. If nothing else, the Teleport helps ensure that they aren't going to get away from you, since you can just tele ahead of them and gold card.