Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.86

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grigley

05-31-2010

what still needs fixed is when tryandamere is in endless rage with mordekaisers children of the grave on him it will continuously think that tryandamere is dying and will make the soul of tryandamere and it will die and then another soul is created over and over until tryandamere actually dies or children of the grave is over

CnB84

05-31-2010

No Eve changes?

Wriggle

Adjudicator

05-31-2010

Quote:
panacuba:

OMG! FTW; !!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOM!"...

Really? Riot?...What where you thinking. I wont say its useless cuz 4 more gold is SO GOOD......

Do some serious work with him plz. this is a ***** slap to every one who likes GP....

He's getting a lot more changes, but the other ones will need balance testing and such - this is just a quick change to encourage people to use Parley more on creeps.

KeVoN xD

05-31-2010

Bye bye void staff

Refusilo

05-31-2010

As usual, nothing for Ashe...

Mourir

05-31-2010

Quote:
udyr:
[*]ignoring or muting a user will now also ignore their minimap pings

yes!

NessOnett

05-31-2010

Quote:
DeadPixelz:
Great...

Tryndamere got a nice buff, but a huge debuff aswell.

* Critical chance and critical chance per level removed as a base stat. Gold value for these stats was pushed into base attack damage and attack speed per level, respectively Average delta across all champions for these stats was +1.91 base attack damage and +.17% attack speed per level

Bye bye Tryndamere. I liked u alot..

Someone needs to learn to math better. This change helps tryndamere a lot. Mid/late game his crit chance is usually ~100% even without his base stats. This change however makes his autoattacks and attack speed significantly better across all levels. His early game may look slightly worse because of this, but given the cooldown buff on bloodlust will end up much better. Most of his early crit chance was off his items, runes, masteries, and passive anyways. He had a natural crit of 2% at level one...seriously man?

MiniMaster184

05-31-2010

Quote:
Floats:
So just so I understand this... Morgana was BUFFED yes?
I sure hope yes. Shes my favorite champ to play as.

Yes. Originally (I believe) it was 5/7.5/10% spell vamp. Now it's 15/25/35.

NutellaCrepe

Recruiter

05-31-2010

ashe..?

panacuba

Recruiter

05-31-2010

Quote:
Durrok:
That is actually a pretty decent buff and could definitely add up. At the end of the day it's not a nerf so no use complaining about it.

why pretty decent?

4gold? Thats nothing. i would rather see nothing about him in the patch notes, that seeing that....

Lots of posts have been made about him.. just a few of them are worth of reading, AND JUST ONE who tells all the truth about him...

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=72232

Read a lil bit there, you might understand why im so frustrated....similar to chacos decive problem that have not been fixed