Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.86

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexplosive

05-31-2010

Was looking forward to the Ashe changes :/

Fennel

05-31-2010

For those not 'in the know', the Reverse Law of Ninja Power is one of the fundamental rules of ninjas:

If a ninja is alone, they're unstoppable, so you'd think that more ninjas would be more powerful --- but it's the opposite. The more ninjas you have, the less powerful each becomes. This pays homage to the way that you can have ninja movies where there's a solitary ninja who can level an entire compound by themselves and yet still have an army of ninjas fighting against them who are but worthless mooks easily cleaved in twain.

ZUTELOR

05-31-2010

Quote:
Udyr:

Akali
  • Smoke Bomb stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation
Twitch
  • Ambush stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation.
Will the same ever be done for Shaco's Deceive ability?

Strike Fear

05-31-2010

how about a buff to kayle next time?
please.

JumpAndRun

05-31-2010

All changes look nice. Like the buff on Rammus, lowering cds and mana needed. But I've really expected to nerf Janna and/or Jax. Anyway, I'm exited about the new guy.

P.S. "Lizard Elder is renamed Grez, The Lizard Lord on Twisted Treeline" is this means that a Zergling rush is coming up?

Alvarian

05-31-2010

Quote:
Udyr:
Pantheon
  • Reduced the summoner spell cooldown so that players can cast summoner spells right after Pantheon completes his Grand Skyfall

question: this same thing happens with anivia's passive - her summoner spells are put on a short cooldown when she becomes an egg. however, the cooldown on her summoner spells is longer than the duration of the egg, so you can't cast them right when you rebirth. is this intended?

SlyGoat

05-31-2010

WTB CDR back on Guise thanks.

0 Fluttershy 0

Recruiter

05-31-2010

YAY YAY YAY YAY TY RIOT TY RIOT.

Most of the changes seemed workable. BUT THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

ZILEAN CAN NO LONGER CONTROL A LANE COMPLETELY.

Soo glad his bomb now does damage while it's over your head. Cause now he won't be able to plant a bomb over your head if your forced to your turret. YAY YAY YAY TY TY TY.

Torinux

05-31-2010

WAY TO FUDGE THE GAME!!! I mean welcome to the abusive report a player era.
"Hey! that guy owned our asses so bad let's report him for whatever reason" I mean seriously Riot?

And I approve the numerical CD implementation

KingWaffle

05-31-2010

great now teemo is a even bigger noob that is way op