Riven's Ulti

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Money

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Is it me or her ulti takes like kinda too long to use Wind Slash? everytime i click the direction to where i want to use it. It gives the enemy enough time to run away from the AoE :/.

MajorSpyMan

09-17-2011

ya thats the one thing that is a problem with me. it moves too slow

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

one of her 2 serious issues.
1. if someone has mercury treads, using W is bad for YOU..
2. her ultimate has a short range for the casting time it requires. people can either move to the side, flash, or simply run away. it needs to have longer range or shorter casting time.

GlyphTsen

09-17-2011

I find that even if you had to activate the ulti fresh that they won't usually escape unless they have some sort of dash like Pounce or Shadowdash or Flash (or boots 3). This, of course, does not take into account a propensity to miss, but simply refers to range. It is slightly longer than it indicates with the targeting.

I do think the Wind Slash animation could be slightly faster though, but you should generally already have your ult active during most fights.

Nerf Nidalee

09-17-2011

The time when you cast your ulti, then when you can cast wind slash is too long of a time frame. You should be able to do it instantly.

Splid

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0ck And Awe View Post
2. her ultimate has a short range for the casting time it requires. people can either move to the side, flash, or simply run away. it needs to have longer range or shorter casting time.
Mercury is no longer needed, Cloack and Dagger, Eleisa's Miracle and Spellblade gives you the same CC reduction.

Zefith

09-17-2011

Quote:
Although i do agree with your points, i must also partially disagree. Whether or not someone mercury treads does not dimish the damage it does especially if you can hit 2+ champions for it. Also her ulti does feel sluggish, and needs to be fixed, but you should be activating it before her combo, not after just for windslash as a finisher.

IS107e9640d661f5

09-17-2011

Quote:

1 is wrong.
I don't think they intended a 4 sec cd stun at max cdr to last 1.5, its 0.5 seconds for a reason pal.
They have the idea that its in an interrupt skill, like you stop malzahars ultimate, fiddle winding up his ultimate, I can go on but there you go.

I agree with 2, its pretty slow, make it speed up abit and remove the cast time on her W and she will be perfect.

King Money

09-17-2011

well i always go in fight with the ulti ON, but when im about to use windslash sometimes i miss the kill because the guy flashed or had enough time to get off the way :/

Daffie999

09-17-2011

Sometimes the projectile speed seems a bit slow or the distance seems short. But people really need to stop complaining about not being able to instantly cast the wind slash after the ult. Unless its just coming off cd you should always be using it early.