IP boost- 4 wins or 1 day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuppetLing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

i have exactly 400 riot points leftover, and im looking to buy an IP boost for runes when i reach level 20. But which is the best?

Omnipotence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2011

If you think you can win more than 4 games in a day, get the 1 day one, if not, get the 4 win one.

I do believe they stack though ( you can get both at the same time)

Haen

09-17-2011

Depends on how often you play. If you have a day to do nothing but veg and play LoL, the 1 day is superior, otherwise 4 win.

CrazyBolas

09-17-2011

If you play one game a day (adult with job and family) get the 4 win boost.

If you play all day Saturday until the Mountain Dew and Doritos run out (well into Sunday AM), then get the 1-day boost when you first wake up on Saturday.

In short, if you can play non-stop for 8+ hours, do the 1-day one for sure. You could theoretically get the boost for a dozen or more wins that way, plus boosts for your losses as well.

Grim Reaper

09-17-2011

Honestly, if you are playing more than 4 games a day you should get the day one. You will gain more from it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFaytal View Post
Honestly, if you are playing more than 4 games a day you should get the day one. You will gain more from it.
This. To expand, with the day boost, you get IP from both wins and losses, while only for wins for the per win boost.