Selling champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonnes of Dmg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

I wonder if it would be a good idea to implement a sell champion button or something. You'll get 50% of your IP back (not sure how it would handle RP), and it would be nice to sell a few champions which I never really use (like Shaco for instance, who I bought on a whim but I don't really like him).

Osmodius

05-30-2010

Prooobably not.

Captain Dalmeida

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

I doubt that idea very much.. When Malazhar is realesed eveyone will go into a frenzy to sport the IP to buy him.. And so one,

I dislike the idea os swapping and changing. Think of the role you play as s summoner? I dont think he'd jsut sell out ole garen for ezrael. for me it doesnt fit in with the lore concept of the game.

And tradin in Ip for RP..

That doesnt fly in riots air space

TheUndeadFish

05-30-2010

sounds like someone wants to launder some IP for his RP

Gardenia

05-30-2010

It seems kinda strange from a flavor standpoint for sure. I mean when you unlock the champions I always assumed it was the summoner forming a pact or an accord for that champion to represent them in the League when called upon.

But I guess if Riot offers refunds already they could implement something like this, even if I don't really agree with it.

EragoneR

06-02-2010

so anyone cant sell champions ha ?

The23rdPiGGuin

12-30-2010

I think we should be able to sell them. like for me, when Kennen was free, I rocked him then it took me a few weeks to save up the ip for him and after I bought him, I was terribad. Just make it so that if you got the champ for ip, you sell it for ip and if you got it for free, you can't sell it.

The Lonely Ward

01-09-2011

tittysssssssssssssssssssssss

Sky7 Death

01-22-2011

yeah i want to buy corki so bad and i have like 5 junk champs that suck so i want to trade them in for corki

Zeusxan

02-21-2011

Well it's easy to not happen this:

Step I - Buy Riot Points
Step II - Buy Champion Bundle
Step III - Sell everyone.
Step IV - Repeat.

To not happen this described, just need to be made a script where

If the champion is bought with RP, not able to sell
If the champion is bought with IP, will be able to sell..

EASY AS PIE