Singed build...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

09-17-2011

-I just played my first Normal game as Singed.....(2nd game ever)
---Singed=Super easy farm...

---What items should I build...I went...
-Rod of Ages
-Boots of Swiftness
-Rylais
-FoN
-Phantom Dancer(We were winning by now and I just wanted to run faster)
-Thornmail...

-are there any other items that are good on Singed?

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

as long as you have rod of ages you can do almost whatever you want with him (thats his main appeal) normally i see people build RoA, boots, rylais, archangels, then go just straight tank
(rylais and AAS in order depending on if you need more health or more damage)

Mambazo

09-17-2011

This is off-topic, but you should know movement speed has incredibly diminished returns. Anything over 400 movespeed gets hit HARD, i think you get like less than 1/3 of the actual amount once you're over 400. You don't even need boots of swiftness if you're getting FoN. His ult gives movespeed too. I wouldn't go AA, ever, because he doesn't have the capacity to fill it. None of his spells are spammable. I'm not even sure how poison trail works with AA... perhaps if each activation added mana it would work.

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
This is off-topic, but you should know movement speed has incredibly diminished returns. Anything over 400 movespeed gets hit HARD, i think you get like less than 1/3 of the actual amount once you're over 400. You don't even need boots of swiftness if you're getting FoN. His ult gives movespeed too. I wouldn't go AA, ever, because he doesn't have the capacity to fill it. None of his spells are spammable. I'm not even sure how poison trail works with AA... perhaps if each activation added mana it would work.
im not sure if im correct but i believe the soft-cap for movespeed is 500 not 400, also each activation (once again from memory so im probably wrong) of poison does add mana, but the passive alone is enough reason to grab it mid/late game

M4nTiCoR3

09-17-2011

My item build for singed is as follows...

Rod of Ages
Merc Treads
Shurelia's Revelry
Randuin's Omen
Force of Nature
Whatever the heck you want...

The speed boost active on SR gives me a second ghost spell, and with cleanse makes initiating a dream for my team. I pop it in a stand off near mid,,,and engage, using cleanse to drop any CC. My team has speed buff and is right behind me. I toss their carry into my team...then pop Omens MS/AS Slow on the rest of their team. They are hosed if they try to save their carry at this point. Then i run down their lane behind them with poison billowing, and toss glue to make retreat very painful. Finally I use ghost and toss the unlucky champ in the back of the pack to further feed my closing teammates.

Works very well when starting with building Catalyst-->RoA along with the 2 Gold/5sec items early, makes getting the full build pretty easy considering how many creeps and assists I average.

Seelyon

09-17-2011

See here: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-singed-guide

Banshee's is strong, like rod of ages it dips into your passive. Frozen Heart also does the same and provide a good aura debuff.

DrDoomMD

09-17-2011

never grab AA the poison does not activate the mana. build RoA, Rylais, and then tanky items. Usually id grab a FoN and a Frozen Heart and then after that it wont really matter you'll own.

OninomizuRaaxon

09-29-2011

Rod of Ages, Boots of Swiftness OR Lucidity Boots, Frozen Heart as your core items, then build from there depending on what you need. Gunblade or Will of the Ancients can be useful, I agree with Rylai's and FoN, even Void Staff to make your Poison do more damage. Atmas for sheer lols but you will hardly auto-attack and your abilities run off AP anyway.

Basically, rush Catalyst, build your boots, finish RoA, then Frozen Heart. You will be almost unstoppable by this point.