Launcher won't start.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soathe

05-30-2010

This may have been said else where, but i don't have time to look through each thread.

Anyways, when i try to start leagues of legends from the desktop shortcut. i double click it and nothing happened. The launcher won't start. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the launcher still wont open. I've searched for a reason/Solution for this and have found nothing. any help would be appreciated.

I'm running window's 7

tempnameB1241

10-03-2010

I also have windows 7 and i am experiencing the same problems.

nabenking

11-25-2010

I have a similar problem in Windows 7: league of legends launcher starts up but the text under server status, news and community headings does not load. please help!

Shinc

04-18-2011

Yeah, Indeed.

My friend got it.
Running as administrator and as "Windows XP Service pack 3"
Doesn't work.

We will try other solutions later today. Like installing on a XP comuter and send it to the Window 7 comuter. I've also sent a support message to the League of legends Support.

I'll also try fixing Adobe Air, IE and disable UAC. Installing all updates, and every file needed to run the game.

~Shinc

SithKaylan

04-19-2011

Same issue.

Windows 7

Have disabled the firewall, added files to appropriate exempt places and no dice. I was able to play the game before. I haven't played in over a month and reinstalled the game using the link provided in the LoL website.

Orichalcon

04-21-2011

Same issue here... can't get past the initial LoL logo after clicking on "Play League of Legends". Can't get into patcher/launcher.

therocketsummer

04-24-2011

I am experiencing the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling,rebooting,system restore and reinstall. Nothing is working! Would like to see someone chime in with a solution.

Ghaast

05-04-2011

Bump.

Seriously Riot, get on this.

Xantia

05-04-2011

check my last thread :http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=716943

BlueKoiFish

05-04-2011

Bumpadabump