Should the [Queue dodge] voting option be added?

Yes, we want the option to vote for Queue dodge or kick trolls in champ select screen. 79 91.86%
No, leave everything the way it is. 7 8.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Voting system to Queue Dodge in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyane

09-17-2011

There are alot of angry threads on the forum, such as this one http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1239761 that I came across earliar.
I figure I should voice this again as I did a couple weeks ago but without much success.

It is very easy to eliminate this problem, everyone will be happy and you will finally get to feel that this is a fun game and not a job, it's really stressful playing games after games with trolls on solo queue ranked.

What I'm suggesting is a voting option before a game starts. For instance after everyone picked their champions we have an option to vote if we're happy with the current state and go ahead to start the game, much like how the voting system works to surrender after 20mins.

A voting option before the game starts will eliminate all your problems riot, please consider this.

A voting option to "kick" people might be another good way fix this problem as well. If we find trolls in champion select we should be able to "vote to kick". What do you guys think?

Biggernblacker

09-17-2011

HoN actually has this option built into their game. You can vote pause if someone dc's and you can also vote to re-que which is great. Sadly the enemy team gets to vote too and sometimes you get players with less honor than others but it's still nice to have the option.

I think it should be incorporated into LoL because I liked playing LoL but it's a HUGE drag when things like this happen and you have 0 control.

Lyane

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggernblacker View Post
HoN actually has this option built into their game. You can vote pause if someone dc's and you can also vote to re-que which is great. Sadly the enemy team gets to vote too and sometimes you get players with less honor than others but it's still nice to have the option.

I think it should be incorporated into LoL because I liked playing LoL but it's a HUGE drag when things like this happen and you have 0 control.
Yeah Hon has an option to vote and stuff, it's great. Hon > LoL

I shatterstar I

09-18-2011

Lately in solo queue 5s I've been forced to dodge more than I've played. This is time consuming with the stacking penalties and it means you rarely get to actually play a game. Then again, after giving up this strategy I lost 6 in a row matches because of people who think it's more fun to harass their teammates than try to win a game.

To this effect, I would love to see this poll option be added (yes it will take more time, but no more time than manually dodging by exiting takes) or make the recent normal draft pick option permanent. I dont mind playing normal games but I hate games that have only 7 champions in a 5v5 (3 are picked on both teams). Banning or not banning I don't mind but I hate seeing 2 or more lanes with the same champ on both sides. As long as champs are unique, normal matches will be more fun.

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

09-18-2011

Oh shatterstar.
You should learn to adapt and overcome, instead of que dodging.

I'd rather have a team of 5 ranged dps, than a que dodged game.

NavyDragons

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyane View Post
Yeah Hon has an option to vote and stuff, it's great. Hon > LoL
then go play HoN instead oh wait your not because league > HoN

Esufear

09-20-2011

Nice, simple fix. Make it the same as surrender, 5 votes.

Lyane

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I shatterstar I View Post
Lately in solo queue 5s I've been forced to dodge more than I've played. This is time consuming with the stacking penalties and it means you rarely get to actually play a game. Then again, after giving up this strategy I lost 6 in a row matches because of people who think it's more fun to harass their teammates than try to win a game.

To this effect, I would love to see this poll option be added (yes it will take more time, but no more time than manually dodging by exiting takes) or make the recent normal draft pick option permanent. I dont mind playing normal games but I hate games that have only 7 champions in a 5v5 (3 are picked on both teams). Banning or not banning I don't mind but I hate seeing 2 or more lanes with the same champ on both sides. As long as champs are unique, normal matches will be more fun.
Are you talking about Solo Queue ranked or normal? You know you lose alot of points for dodging like that?

Lyane

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcoTiCluNaTiC View Post
Oh shatterstar.
You should learn to adapt and overcome, instead of que dodging.

I'd rather have a team of 5 ranged dps, than a que dodged game.
You enjoy trolls wasting 30-50mins of your life?

Tasidon

09-20-2011

i like the vote to kick option.