Petition to Keep Draft Normals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StreatzDaKilla

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Normal Draft is fun!

I'm going to put up a new poll: do you like ice cream?

This thread is now about chocolate ice cream.
Typical Riot, trolls rather than being serious.

Desastrado

09-17-2011

/singed

Sego Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Nerf Master Suck Town trolls again

Istanur

09-17-2011

/NotSigned

Leave it for ranked, splitting normals in half is just going to make queue times longer.

Onicorairn

09-17-2011

Definately!

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying isn't true. If we do hold it back, it'll be for some technical reason, not some popularity reason. Since I'm not an ops guy, I don't know what the plan is.
I don't understand how this can cause server instability, I mean, lets look at it in this hypothetical way:

50% of the player base play normal and 50% play ranked

now lets say 15% of the normal players want to play normal draft and 15% of the ranked ones want to also play normal draft (you know, less pressure and all that)

that would give use 35% in normal 30% in normal draft and 35% in normal

How would this affect stability? you are not magically getting 30% more players that would play in the server, you have the same amount of people as before but now in a copy of another mode but without the troublesome ELO calculations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanur View Post
/NotSigned

Leave it for ranked, splitting normals in half is just going to make queue times longer.
Normal queue take what? 20 seconds? are you really that impatient that you would not be able to wait 5 more seconds in exchange of more game options?

Conditiona

09-17-2011

Please god do it! I can't practice for ranked without having draft mode because you cant practice with champs that will be banned, or in mirror matchs. Worst is playing 3v3 with all 3 opponents try hard banned champs! Impossible to practice.. please make normal draft pick!!!!

Adrenicide

09-17-2011

Morello, on an average week how many landmines do you step on?

Poor NMST made a joke and everyone jumps on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanur View Post
/NotSigned

And Dominion won't split queues either. Riot please halt all progress on Dominion, it will make queue times on SR longer.

PeaceGun

09-17-2011

Sign

Hraesvelg

09-17-2011

/singed