Petition to Keep Draft Normals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I can't, I just found out we had it in tonight myself Just knowing we're not going to hold it back for something like it not being a feature players would want or anything.
wait... huh? o.O

EDIT: nvm, after reading that about 7 times through I think I got what you were trying to say.

Gorillasaur

09-17-2011

/singed

CashanDraven

09-17-2011

Would love draft mode in normals, would actually be nice to play something other than blind and not worry about tanking my elo for once.

reow meow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

/singed x 100.

Shay Corporation

09-17-2011

Signing and stuff. Morello's posts in this thread frighten me.

Hegetin

09-17-2011

Quote:
I can't, I just found out we had it in tonight myself Just knowing we're not going to hold it back for something like it not being a feature players would want or anything.
I'm from EUNE, could somebody friendly explain this post to me?

I HAS CHARMS

09-17-2011

Morello I hope you're trolling about that first comment. Also can you give me icecream? Oh you posted below. Please read this. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1237122

I honestly would love a view on the state of heimer.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-17-2011
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggey173 View Post
So you have something you know for a fact many people absolutely love and want and decide that making that a possibility isn't a priority but making fun of them is? Stay classy Riot Staff.
That's exactly what I'm saying isn't true. If we do hold it back, it'll be for some technical reason, not some popularity reason. Since I'm not an ops guy, I don't know what the plan is.

Bomb in lasagna

09-17-2011

Quote:
I'm sure there IS a legit reason as to why normal draft has not been added. I guess I just wish you guys would tell us what the problem is instead of just knowing we want it so much but stay silent.

Maelis

09-17-2011

/signed