Petition to Keep Draft Normals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teredros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Normal Draft is fun!

I'm going to put up a new poll: do you like ice cream?

This thread is now about chocolate ice cream.
Yes i like ice cream
but id like draft normal more

Y cant i has both?

gigantism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomslice View Post
Don't like the idea. That is part of the fun of normals. To experiment with builds, to be able to play mirror matchups. To be able to play any champ you want without anyone banning it.

Honestly, not a good idea. That is the POINT of normals, you need to realize people don't want to wait 5 minutes in the character select screen to play a game at all..
Except blind pick would still exist.

Aznil

09-17-2011

I can't sign this hard enough

/signed

Wieners Revenge

09-17-2011

surfer singed

Abedeus

09-17-2011

Quote:
Think about it; what does a poll accomplish? It's like saying you want something that of course you want. That's not the question - if we do turn it off (I don't actually know if we will or not) it won't be because we don't think fans want it. It'd be about server load or some other thing like that.

So, we know you guys like it, it's fun - I'm playing it right now. No need to overreact. :P It's a silly response to a thread that says "we like cool stuff!" I do too!
Why someone worse than 75% of players in ladder is in charge of making new champions and balancing?

Bomb in lasagna

09-17-2011

Quote:
Think about it; what does a poll accomplish? It's like saying you want something that of course you want. That's not the question - if we do turn it off (I don't actually know if we will or not) it won't be because we don't think fans want it. It'd be about server load or some other thing like that.

So, we know you guys like it, it's fun - I'm playing it right now. No need to overreact. :P It's a silly response to a thread that says "we like cool stuff!" I do too!
Could you explain how keeping normal draft would affect server load?

Also, we are overreacting because we have never gotten a Riot response about normal draft even though it is requested all the time. And then the first time we do it's a response like that.

Pitted

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
Why someone worse than 75% of players in ladder is in charge of making new champions and balancing?
Because he works out.

Metalicz

09-17-2011

You know when you've played LoL too much when you see people posting and wonder why everyone is saying SINGED >_<

Mynt

09-17-2011

Quote:
Normal Draft is fun!

I'm going to put up a new poll: do you like ice cream?

This thread is now about chocolate ice cream.
I like chocholate ice cr--

HEY! Don't change the subject. ~,~

SomaLOL

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb in lasagna View Post
Could you explain how keeping normal draft would affect server load?
morello is a champ designer, I dont think he knows about technical stuff and servers.. let him be