Petition to Keep Draft Normals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amnesa

09-17-2011

I think they should keep it, it allows so many good things. Such as teaching beginners to get use to the draft system before they start doing ranked matches. i think it is a great idea.

Silver salvation

09-17-2011

They should keep it so that people can practice with the ban/pick system Without ruining someone else's day

Flathatter

09-17-2011

/signed. Absolutely no reason for this not have have been a thing already.

That said, I think it should only be open to those who have a certain number of champions or something. Would be awkward if, say, a newer player who only owns like 2 champions has both of them get banned and then has to play a free week champ that he/she isn't familiar with.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

/singed

I quite enjoy draft. Don't really enjoy ranked that much, too much at stake each game.
Especially with the way people throw games when they're mad.

ImmortalShade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2011

i want this so much

CLG HotdogGG

09-17-2011

Yes, please.

ILYfp

09-17-2011

So much better this way

GorillionDollars

09-17-2011

/Mad Scientist Singed

SwiftSwrd

09-17-2011

I like, lets people get a bit more of a feel for ranked if they've never done it, or want a bit more serious practice w/o elo risk.

Kendayar

09-17-2011

/singed