Rank Queues Temporarily Disabled

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

187Twinkie187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

seriously W-L set to 0-0 now >.< wtf

Archbob

09-20-2011

yeah, I've won a bunch of games lately, but I don't think they count.

Arktiswylf

09-20-2011

Guys, Riot actually RESET the rating, meaning win loss is back to 48, meaning you have no wins or losses in ranked games, and meaning you are not ranked un till you do 5-10 matches. it's a FULL reset... god **** people, instead of just blaming riot for all your problems why don't you read what they say.

Thank you riot, this is a real reset and what i was looking forward to for pre-season 2

FraggingBard

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryBear View Post
servers were suppose to go up 50 minutes ago. love how riot can't do anything right other than make money.
Which is why they don't charge for the game like HoN did.. :P They charge for skins, sure. But you only buy those if you want to look fabulous, or you look like Trundle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vunioq View Post
Plz make fair ranked games, think in trolls, griefers, leavers.. and how they affect our points .
Hi, I'm a level 2.. 3 now I think, and I'm going to teach you, a level 30 ranked, about this really nifty thing. When you're finished a game and you've had a person purposely feeding then dropping out, there's a little red exclamation mark next to their name. That's called the "Report" button. Select the reason you're reporting (Leaving, griefing, trolling, feeding, etc), then in a sentence or two explain exactly what they were doing and how it detracted from the game. People will look at that, then if they consider it worthy punishment will be meted out. Cool huh?

Learn to use it, but remember, use it wisely. Spam it and you will be the one despised by all.

cutcheese

09-21-2011

ty for fixes

2 Stroke MX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post

Hi, I'm a level 2.. 3 now I think, and I'm going to teach you, a level 30 ranked, about this really nifty thing. When you're finished a game and you've had a person purposely feeding then dropping out, there's a little red exclamation mark next to their name. That's called the "Report" button. Select the reason you're reporting (Leaving, griefing, trolling, feeding, etc), then in a sentence or two explain exactly what they were doing and how it detracted from the game. People will look at that, then if they consider it worthy punishment will be meted out. Cool huh?

Learn to use it, but remember, use it wisely. Spam it and you will be the one despised by all.
missing his point...in ranked leavers and afkers etc end up costing you a lot of points in a ranked match...not really worried bout them as players..just his points

TheMajesticKiwi

10-01-2011

yo