AD Shaco vs AP Shaco

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbosaur

05-30-2010

Who's better and why?

Tanerian

05-30-2010

Search?

AD vs AP shaco thread #30285203852?

P.S. Every thread ends in AD is better.

Teladis

05-30-2010

Eh tough call imo they are about even.

AP shaco takes time to set up but can handle muti people.
AD shaco gives huge numbers and can drop fast.

I like ap shaco for the fun factor and heavy lane pushing at the start. AD shaco gets first blood if they are good enough. In the end I think it boils down to personal taste.

iPhantom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager1982 View Post
Eh tough call imo they are about even.

AP shaco takes time to set up but can handle muti people.
AD shaco gives huge numbers and can drop fast.

I like ap shaco for the fun factor and heavy lane pushing at the start. AD shaco gets first blood if they are good enough. In the end I think it boils down to personal taste.
This. /thread

Sunaka

05-30-2010

AD shaco is far more effective (Depending on your build, you'll find that you can even cut down the healthiest of tanks in a few moments)

AP shaco is really fun when you get to about 400ap. 700 shivs aint nothing to laugh at

ZGBaddy

05-30-2010

Is this even a question? Rofl.

Why would you build a champion like a caster when there are plenty of casters ALREADY. AD Shaco is the only way to go, AP Shaco is a joke.

LOL RUN INTO MY BUSH PLEASE?!

Ridiculous.

A couple of JitB and Shiv is fun, but when you can deal that much damage CONSTANTLY as Shaco, then it's useless to build him as AP.

Hallucinate allows you take towers.
Decieve + AD = A nuke in itself

Teladis

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBaddy View Post

Why would you build a champion like a caster when there are plenty of casters ALREADY. AD Shaco is the only way to go, AP Shaco is a joke.

Ridiculous.

A couple of JitB and Shiv is fun, but when you can deal that much damage CONSTANTLY as Shaco, then it's useless to build him as AP.

That is false. AP shaco burst can outdo AD shaco, also armor is one of the most common thing tanks go for.

AP shaco has alot better aoe damage and his boxes are not just good for setting up traps. AP shaco and AD shaco are even.

Zelos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBaddy View Post

Ridiculous.

Yep. Anyone who thinks AP shaco is on close to the same level as AD shaco is kidding themselves.

That said, On-Hit shaco is the best way of playing him.

Teladis

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeIos View Post
Yep. Anyone who thinks AP shaco is on close to the same level as AD shaco is kidding themselves.

That said, On-Hit shaco is the best way of playing him.

I've seen no proof at all and I play both ways they both have there own strenght and weakness. They are both valid and even.

Whiteseal

05-30-2010

Everyone knows sunfire cape shaco is best. When you pop ult you can be like lol 10 sunfire capes.

12345 ... 11