Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Judgment Kayle Takes Wing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achow

09-18-2011

Very nice

MahatmaGanja

09-18-2011

great i completed 9 ranked games -.-

VoidWraith

09-18-2011

Dear leaguers this game has been such fun (of course not with out it's frustrations) but you guys at Riot just keep doing what you're doing, and continue refining what you have got going. Of course we want the newest, and best outta this game, but don't forget to keep refining what you already have. Season one was just simply amazing. Keep it up guys, and thank you for not becoming like other game companies, for listening to our inputs, and designing this game around us. You guys have done something awesome. Keep kicking ass. Fellow summoners, in the league I've met some of the most intelligent, tactful, and funny players ever in a game. We are as much the reason why this game is awesome as riot is. Lets keep it up. I love how we haven't degraded ourselves into trolls, and idiots, as is the case in most games. I'vde found that we are more respectful, and helpful to one another than any other gaming comunity out there. you guys have made this game a pleasure, and an honor (as a gamer) to compete in. Let's keep it up. We're set apart from other communities in this. See you all in the fields of justice.
Sincerely
VoidWraith

PEJOTA

Recruiter

09-18-2011

necesito cash gratis

JACK99

09-18-2011

thanks for free skin and nice 1

UnrealPie

09-18-2011

Hah, What if I bought Kayle pre-season one? would I still get a proactive refund?

Keröshie

09-18-2011

I'm loveing my new skin!

Kokora

09-18-2011

Ya I purchased Kayle too previously. So I can get my 450 ip back?

Azmeth

09-18-2011

Id rather a free champion that I don't own than IP back

AntonioMan

09-18-2011

The skin is awesome!

Before getting her for free, I had never played Kayle - now I'm fairly certain that she's my favorite champion. Looking forward to a (hopefully) long future with Riot Games and League of Legends!

Cheers!