Want to know how to counter Trynd?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-04-2011

Since this is getting way out of hand i decided to share my secrets to countering the most op champ in the game (sarcasm btw).

The usual Exhaust, CC and Ignite work but here's a secret

LEARN TO COUNTER PICK

Honestly i haven't had a Trynd cause me problems in a long while.

The following are very good counter picks to Trynd and other DPS in general:

Malphite, Rammus, Gragas, Ezreal(he not as good as the others but it helps to have him with you), Maokai, Shen(although far from being a good pick in general sadly).

EDIT: i forgot someone of the good counters but the others reminded me. Nunu with his snowball and Teemo make very good counters. Teemo can get Mallet and blind Trynd and if he decide to aim for him he can get a raduins without really gimping his build much. Also nasus with wither as well. Wither. if he cleanses then Exhaust.

If no one on your team can play any of these then any generally good tank can do it fairly well.

Also there are 2 secret items that i have magically uncovered that counter Trynd. They are RADUINS OMEN and FROZEN HEART.

Also there's something you have to understand. A farmed Trynd isn't much of a danger but a fed one is. If hes lanening ask for some ganks, even if you cant kill him force him to go back or to back off long enough to give your lane mate some respite. If hes jungling just be extra careful. If he wants to farm the jungle all day let him. If you have a tank with raduins and/or frozen heart he wont be a problem unless he catches you out of position in which case you were just outplayed.

I'm not a high elo player neither am i well known so believe me or don't but plz for the love of god just stop the Trynd OP threads.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-04-2011

bump before bed.

GucciDAO

12-04-2011

What if he gets cleanse?

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciDAO View Post
What if he gets cleanse?
he can't cleanse the frozen heart aura and if he hits raduins omen the debuff just reapllies. cleanse will most likely be used to cleanse a stun or exhaust but the counters i gave aren;t stuns. besides cleanse only works one per fight at most.

if you must just have someone exhaust him and when he cleanses it then use what i mentioned.

SlushieGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

ok rammus taunted him for 3 seconds
now he used his ult
hes walking towards me
im caitlyn, I slow him with my net and keep distance
spin>W>right click
**** i died.. good now he's dead
oh wait my whole teams dead cause dat vayne has been hitting us for like 7-8 seconds

Weretiger Rei

12-05-2011

Only time I lost one hard in ranked. Enemy Trynd, Soraka, Zilean. He bought a guardian Angel too.

Zeraki Zodia

12-05-2011

I've grown to counter Tyrnd with Nunu quite well. He just cannot catch me when he ults

Aes

12-05-2011

you forgot teemo

leviathans curse

12-05-2011

why the thumbs down he has a valid point most of you people are to blind to see it

Souman

12-05-2011

He is a little too strong, but a great counter pick is talon if you're decent with him. Tryn ult, stealth, chase him in stealth, kill, repeat.

Also jungle maokai is great, definitely not far from being a good pick.

12345 ... 8