Thoughts, AP Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atyres

12-23-2010

I have seen nothing but complaints about the new Twitch and I was wondering what you guys would think about a AP based Twitch. I am thinking that the only things AP you will take are Nashors Tooth and Guinsoo's Rageblade. With a full stack of Rageblade, Poisons and Nashors you will be able to deal 658 magical damage with one expunge, that is not counting in the damage he would be doing from autoattacks. You could add in a Malady to add 25 more damage to the top of that and increase the Attack Speed that much more while lowering their MR.

So what do you guys think about the possibility of a AP Twitch, one that is capable of putting out over 3k damage under the right conditions in one series of shots.

Cenerae

12-23-2010

Considering the only spell he has that scales with AP is Expunge, I can't really see the appeal in going with an AP/AS build for him. Might as well get that 658 damage per target out of your ult with AD items, so you can continue to deal high damage after it ends and expunge is on cooldown.

Redenbacher

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
So what do you guys think about the possibility of a AP Twitch, one that is capable of putting out over 3k damage under the right conditions in one series of shots.
I don't play Twitch, so I won't comment on the viability of the theory - I will however, highlight this comment from your post.

How much are you willing to rely on there being 'the right conditions'? Wouldn't you rather be effective under as many conditions as possible?

DoomManufact

12-23-2010

1 AP stacking ability does not make a champ a caster, no matter how you look at it.

Twitch has a range and AS steroid, along with another AS steroid from his stealth. Expunge can affect a large amount of targets in conjunction with his ult, but so can autoattack damage, and damage has good synergy with his AS steroids.
Also, stacking guinsoo's as twitch would be painful, considering how much you would gimp yourself by spamming his high cd, situational abilities to get stacks (relying on solely autoattacks to stack guinsoo's usually is a bad idea)

AP twitch is just a bad idea.

Atyres

12-23-2010

The right conditions means you have to line up your shots to get the most out of them. In addition you have 3 items that give you AS which makes your poison stacking very quick, mixng the physical with these three items means you could be pumping out ridiculous damage. I am not proposing a full AP build, but more of a Hybrid build that relies on expunge and autoattack damage.

rEv3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

stack gunblades

SySerror

12-24-2010

Don't play twitch. He is feed.