Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,195 78.83%
No, I do not agree 55 3.63%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 266 17.55%
Voters: 1516. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyMaster356

01-10-2012

I wonder when Riot will notice this...

alaskaneagle

01-10-2012

it amazes me that it's been this way so long and none of their programers are bright enough to think "why don't we just make both sides perspective going up, that way each team plays on an even field."

alaskaneagle

01-12-2012

just change is so everyones perspective is going up

alaskaneagle

01-13-2012

75% want it, and it's probably been that high of a % forever and they've probably lost tens of thousands of players due to the inequality of the two sides.
I tried playing nothing but blue and have come to the realization most matchs are extremely one sided. They tend to put people who are Way better on purple team to make up for the disadvantage... basically they fix the games so purple is almost guaranteed to win... I'd rather have an even playing field than rigged matchs.

MrJatt

01-13-2012

This is a problem for me as well, playing from the purple side is extremely annoying. I'm curious why the developers don't respond to the request of their players.

alaskaneagle

01-13-2012

I've wondered that too since I've seen posts that hint at this being an ongoing issue.

Amazerfulify

01-14-2012

Sorry i voted no i do not agree in the poll but i didnt know it was aboutt he purple sided team, in that case i do agree for something to be done.... i dont know what, ive read it wasnt an easy ''problem'' (if i may say so) to deal with.

Heroes100

01-14-2012

The worst is using flash as purple, so many times i get screwed at dragon because i flash into the wall, not over it!

CounterSnipe

01-14-2012

Hm, I actually win more games on Purple than I do on Blue. I see no difference playing either side, and I don't understand the reasoning behind making this change.

Also, the term "camera locked players" makes no sense to me. Press Y, no camera lock. If you play with your camera locked all the time, you will make mistakes and you won't be able to see things happening around you (IE shaco's smoke after he pops from the fog of war boarder for a gank; or rather, a would be gank if you were looking)

Bossob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

I always play with my camera unlocked and still perform slightly poorly. Personally, its more of a psychological thing, seeing as attacking from "up" and having your attacks go "down" is a harder than shooting your skill shots "up". IMO, its not just me, seeing as many other games (like Space Invaders, Breakout, all the other arcade games etc) all have the "player controlled avatar" down. Playing League of Legends on Purple team is like trying to play Space Invaders with your spaceship on the top of the screen shooting downwards, not that difficult, but noticeable enough to make a difference.