Mokulu's Champion Build Simulator

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

[Introduction]
Hello there, and thanks for dropping by. Over the past few months, I've been working extremely hard on a website that could be the best possible build simulator for League of Legends. I constantly make sure it's running smoothly, that everything is up to date with the latest patches and content, and that the site has the best appeal that it could. The builder is obviously a bit buggy and can occasionally lag at times--that's how websites work, so please let me know of any bugs you find by clicking the link at the bottom of the champion builder that says "Report it here!" As well, to help me keep track of a lot of your feedback, please send it through the bug report system as well. A link to the site may be found at the end of this post.

[Preview]
Attachment 446484
*You may find all recent changes and current bugs by clicking on the version number in the top right corner of the champion builder or by pressing the "," (comma) key.

[Champion Build Simulator Link]
- http://lol.fanrealm.net/
- http://lol.fanrealm.net/discuss/ (Discussion Board link)

[Browser Compatibility]
Internet Explorer 9, FireFox 4+, Safari 5, and Chrome 13+ are all verified to present the website in the best quality while running on the Windows operating system.

[Disclaimer]
LeagueofLegends.com and RiotGames.com are not responsible for and do not the monitor content on this website and I, the owner of the League of Legends Champion Builder ("Site"), accept full responsibility for the content placed on Site. All content on Site is copyrighted by League of Legends and Riot Games and is not permitted for any other use.

[Final Notes]
Thanks for taking the time to read this short post and, if you did, for taking a look at the champion builder. Feedback is welcomed, and I hope to smash out as many bugs I can in the remaining months.

[Additional Information]
- The site is generally updated the night of or the night after a League of Legends patch, and small updates come throughout the weeks between.
- The link below the Summoner Spells must be clicked on to change into a textbox. You can then use Ctrl + C to copy the link and share the build with others. Please note that they may edit this build!
- Honestly, if you feel like going above and beyond with appreciation, I placed a donate button in the Option tab on the website's top bar. I don't expect any donations, but I thought I would include one just in case.

[Banners]
I have made two banners for the champion builder so that people may help promote the calculator!

Attachment 338106 Attachment 338108

Please bump to show the love!

nebb1234

09-15-2011

methinks bright people at Riot should be dropping you a line and talking money that would be a great feature on this website, and since you already have the coding done, cha-ching!!! orrrrrrrr they are currently jacking your idea. kudos tho man, that's some good stuff. Keep it up!

Dreamspeak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Gonna bump this. I think this'll make theorycrafting so much easier thanks to you. You sir have my thanks

RPGKing4

09-15-2011

wow. nice work man. bookmarked and passed to friends.

Cybeats681

09-15-2011

this is a bada$$ thing you got going on here!

+1

Spring Moon

09-15-2011

Wow <<<<

Looks clean, crisp, organized. Neato! Great job on this so far. Keep it up!

Risuron

09-15-2011

waiting for this since you first told me you had this idea. good job

hamr

09-15-2011

we crashed it

Mokulu

09-15-2011

Well, this was unexpected... I guess that since there are so many people checking out the site, it was disabled (as the notification said) for a few minutes. Hopefully this won't happen too often. :x

Edit: It's back up again, who knows for how long it'll be up for with this many requests...

nebb1234

09-15-2011

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the love brah!!!

1234511 ... 21