the beta

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotick View Post
Three week later is not shortly....
a few means 3 weeks.

I wouldn't say soon and a few are similar at all.

Mainly cause, i'll use something relevent to my life.

GF calls me and says "Hey whats up?"
I reply with "Not much, I'll be home soon"
And she says "How soon?"
"By the end of the week I plan on getting outa here" I explained my scenario after that.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Lets be honest riot, you like being "those kind of guys" you know the ones, girl asks " when will you call me?" RIOT responds, " soon *****". Can i get a thumbs up if anyone else thinks RIOT is a pimp, telling their hoes, soon, and "after" these words mean something to me, apparently not them....... from here on out "soon" is a relative term for "when we feel like it, it's free and you only pay cuz you want something from us, even though we enjoy the money and it pays our staff, who by all accounts enjoys dominion WAY more than the customer" ............................................ please riot, we ( the community) will get all your bugs/OP's/UP's/items / whatever in half the time your staff will.... promise

Poxo

09-21-2011

All i know guys if i tried to pull that "shortly" stuff at work and handed in a project 3 weeks later. My balls would be served on a silver platter. Ah the video game industry where timings mean nothing and everyone gets smoke up the ass