the beta

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fabian

09-19-2011

jhpk

Cadaver Cannon

09-19-2011

You're still gonna play it, so what do they care?

BoiLoL

09-20-2011

Dominion is a conspiracy, all that footage you saw online? Fake. Oh, you went to PAX and MLG to play it? Drugged.

That's my theory. =]

Alonxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Oh well, all we can do is wait untill dominion comes out

Mr Wolfy

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandor View Post
I always love kids that think when they get older they won't be gaming anymore. Like having any enjoyment in life isn't part of being an adult or that they'll have better more interesting things to do...

Here's a hint: you won't have better more interesting things to do, just more resposibilities.

Everyone I know who played games as a kid is still playing them now in their 30s. I don't expect this to change for the rest of our lives.

I fully plan to be kicking snot nosed kids asses at the age of 80.
couldnt have said it better my self xD im 21 and i dont ever plan on retiring from gaming thats a part of my life im never gonna be ready to let go of =P sure i might play as much but i will hell sure find a way

Skunkodor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

I wonder how they determine who to inv to beta?

HayzeMalice

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
I don't think we ever said "In august" just "shortly after PAX." Remember PAX was already like the last weekend of August in the first place.
I would have said like ," Coming late 2011"

Than all this blah blah blah on the forums woulda been avoided partly...

TheChief

09-20-2011

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar *******http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons/viewpost.gif********
I don't think we ever said "In august" just "shortly after PAX." Remember PAX was already like the last weekend of August in the first place.

I would have said like ," Coming late 2011"

Than all this blah blah blah on the forums woulda been avoided partly...
Or "Coming before Season 2 Ends." If we're lucky.

RikuXI

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
unfortunately words like soon, shortly, large, small, etc. are relative and and provides companies with extremely poor time management an escape.

also in the case of Riot we were told to expect the unexpected so if you are told shortly the unexpected would be never.
True true, but the real question is, is the cake a lie or is it with Dominion?!

Buchi1324

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
im pretty sure it was said in September it would be released seems now thats when the beta comes maybe since its what 9 days left