Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Dominion Limited Beta is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fr3nChi

09-16-2011

Quote:
Fingyer:
You shut up with your kiss-ass attitude.

Also, I felt like a boss for being an Australian when they said off-peak hours. :P

One other thing, they can take their time but they don't need to tease us with gameplay months before release. Keep it under your hat, then no-one can complain about not getting what they don't know about.

I felt like a boss as well because I'm currently working evenings and graves for the next 2 months.

luïminosity

09-16-2011

think beta is just too see how the servers are gonna handle EVERY one trying out this game mode, it would be pretty bad if they did a full release and people are getting dropped from games and or games just flat out crashing. it sucks i think they should provide a better time frame then just "soon" but it is what it is.

no matter what they do people are not gonna be satisfied. instead of complaining donate some more money to them so they can afford to just buy more servers! Oh wait thats right instead you would rather play the game for free and complain some more!

zerovision

09-16-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
Summoners!

We are closing in on the release of League of Legends: Dominion. Soon you will be able to join your friends and allies in fast-paced, action-packed battles for supremacy on the Crystal Scar.

And so, in preparation for the launch of the new game mode, we are planning to enter a limited beta test period for League of Legends: Dominion. During this time, Dominion will be available for play by all summoners only during limited testing windows at off-peak hours. We will keep you informed of these testing sessions as they occur, and our goal is to increase the availability of Dominion leading up to its full launch.

The purpose of this testing period is to ensure Dominion rolls out smoothly, so that hundreds of thousands of players can enjoy it at the same time – not a small feat!

Our aim is to make Dominion fully available as soon as we have satisfied all of goals for release through this beta testing period. Stay tuned for further information on these testing.

I see we'll be able to do this SOON. You also told us that dominion would be released SOON. Please define soon the way you interpret it for us. Unless of course you men't this was going to be the soon released dominion that we were going to get. If not your interpretation of soon is terrible, and you should refrain from using it.

Animalogman

09-16-2011

can't wait... and i hope the offpeak hours will be onpeak hours for all of us over in australia!

Kagesavage

09-16-2011

First time me working the night shift is going to pay off. Its just a guess but i'ma say the off peak hours basically translate to 8am-5pm when most people are either working or in school/ college classes.

reblerts

09-16-2011

yea no **** isnt this wat pax was for? and gamescon i think their just hyping the game mode up more and more for more awards and money,

trollkatt

09-16-2011

OMVFG!! _DO_ _WANT_. Hopefully the "off-peak hours" won't be while I'm at my job T_T

Sego Senpai

09-16-2011

I defer to Fluttershy for my response to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE
thank you Fluttershy

Zink

09-16-2011

meaning the full version wont be out for a while, right?

auntyshawna

09-16-2011

So like, anyone will be able to play at certain times? I literally screamed yelped with joy when i read this! DOMINION <3