LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammercage

06-28-2010

Hi Eggtart,

I'm new here and it'd be great to receive tips from a seasoned pro, can you help me?
I'll add you in-game.

Spear It

06-28-2010

Eggtart, can I have a word with you whenever you're free? I've sent the request.

Thanks.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Yeah, I should be on later tonight. Playin BLC while the beta is still up.

Avaren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Sent you a friend request, chatted a bit! looking forward to playing with you tomorrows!

Eggtart Chow

06-30-2010

Added a list of other mentors who will be more than happy to help you.

Junuko

06-30-2010

Hey Egg, I may have only played for a couple weeks but I would be more than happy to help out giving some pointers to new players and help out in some practice games if you take multiples into a game.

Eggtart Chow

06-30-2010

Alright man added you to the list. I understand you have only played for a few weeks, though. A lot of the players I've played with have about as much experience than you, but you still may be able to help.

Junuko

06-30-2010

Yeah, I come from a extensive Dota background though so I had a bit of knowledge when I entered this game, I mainly run tanks of this game and i've been taught much about them.

MakoEffect

07-02-2010

I can mentor someone if they want some help. ^-^
I play well with many champs and try to teach match ups so they know what to do when a nunu flashes in. XD

BrokenBoySoulja

07-02-2010

Hiya again Eggtart- when you or another helper has a spare moment do you think we could play another couple of games together? as I'm in the middle of massive loosing streak and not quite sure where I'm going wrong.