Best 3v3 team?

1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

viperchild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Me and my friends play 3 ninjas normall but i think a good 3v3 team is Annie, Nunu, and Jax. good DPS, stuns and slow and awsome tank.

Akasha166

05-29-2010

imo the 3 ninjas would be because shen can taunt them all or atleast 1 while kennen can stun the whole team aswell as input very good dps while akali slows them all and cleans up the scraps + shens ulti if anyone begins to die ..its atleast a very good 3v3 team.

Lord Sturm

05-29-2010

I played against a team of Ashe, Nunu and Warwick once on TT. It was pretty brutal. So much slow... and then factor in Warwick's chasing ability... nobody can run away. >.<

WhoBetta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

i like amumu, morganna, and garen

facepalmextreme

10-08-2010

3 ninjas is bad. unless they changed it recently haveing 2-3 ninjas on the same team in X range makes you lose energy regen and if it may be so that you lose mr/armor or something. they are all amazing champions though and can work "decently" together.

link10042

11-17-2010

a good team to have is Amumu, Master Yi, Malzahar, they work good together. you have amumu disable them and have Master Yi kill while Malzahar is doing support damage

Rez78

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Teemo + Sion + Ashe=Oww I also had a game that was Shaco, Teemo and Twitch. LOL!

kiyumi

11-17-2010

jax is EPIC in 3v3. i vote for jax x 3 is that were allowed >>. since it's not he should probably get some hot groupies like sona and morgana.

Thbigchief

11-17-2010

- Id have to say

1) Teemo- such confined spaces can blanket log jams with shrooms.

2) Jax - Just annoying to deal with tower diving for kills etc

3) Warwick - just sweeps jungle for easy buffs and gold to give quick advantage, and again so cramped there is no escape from ult.

p.s. of course garen works here, but he's lame anywhere.

Mattsal

11-17-2010

Akali
Morde
Any tank

1234511 ... 20