Wind Slash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evercleared

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

I honestly feel like Wind Slash is the most lackluster ultimate in the game. One second cast time, slow particle, fairly low damage. I honestly feel like I'm better just using it to initiate, because there's no way in hell I can use it while getting raped by every single hero in the game. Thoughts?

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

That delay between activating the ult and using the active part is ******* stupid.

Cenerae

09-15-2011

Her ultimate isn't just Wind Slash you know.

Felix Omni

Recruiter

09-15-2011

That's because it's only half of her ult. The other half is a strong damage steroid, on a low cooldown.

Evercleared

09-15-2011

I'm referring exclusively to Wind Slash. I currently feel the only reason to USE her ult is for the steroid. Wind Slash feels like an afterthought. Saying it's only half the ult is irrelevant. If you're going to have it be part of the ult, make it responsive. Or just remove it all together and give her 25% bonus AD instead of 20%...problem solved imo.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-15-2011

Are people forgetting it also deals more damage the lower the enemy's HP is?

And you also notice how it has crazy range?

Put 2 and 2 together and figure out how you're supposed to use it.

Scutty

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimeraking View Post
I honestly feel like Wind Slash is the most lackluster ultimate in the game.
Hey I'm Heimerdinger. I'd like to have a word with you...

GigaPuddi23

09-15-2011

It's pretty much supposed to be, you ult and beat on them with your buffed up self, and then wind slash to execute them and other low hp people. It works pretty well, but I do think the cast time is lame.

Kuzuhamon

09-15-2011

Use the slash as a way to kill people trying to escape who are out of your range

Evercleared

09-15-2011

Okay so I'll be using it exclusively for the damage steroid, because the ult will do nothing but waste time I could using REAL attacks. Thanks for the discussion, trolls.