Option to Disable Screen Edge Scrolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UvulaBob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

It'd be nice to be able to disable edge scrolling. I use the keyboard to move the map around. If I'm trying to make a skill shot and I move the mouse too far, I end up staring at the enemy nexus or something. Just a simple checkbox would be nice.

UvulaBob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Yeah, I'm bumping this thread.

I just watched the Shyvana Champion Spotlight and saw that Phreak had the exact same experience I was describing when trying to do her ultimate over a wall to chase Skarner. He pushes the arrow away from Shyvana up towards the top of the screen and the map scrolls way past the actual fight. He's quick enough to smack the space bar when that happens, but it'd be nice if there was a simple little check box to disable edge scrolling all together for us people who use the keyboard to move our cameras around.

Perb

11-02-2011

I haven't tested this but it could work.

Open this with notepad:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.89\deploy\DATA\CFG\game.cfg

Find:
MapScrollSpeed=

Change it to:
MapScrollSpeed=0.0

Save it, close it, and test in a custom game.