Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ataraxia Hollow

09-15-2011

Hey,look I downvoted.

Sorrowful Suicid

09-15-2011

good to know about this type of stuff. lets us know what they are working on in order to release dominion

there are more changes that need to be made in order for dominion to be successful

they gave you a preview so now sit patiently and wait for it

Hatori Hanzo

09-15-2011

i got a magazine to read this idc about what you post I WANT TO PLAY DOMINION

Sharzic

09-15-2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i wannna play =[

Darque Flux

09-15-2011

I love the insight into the development process, hopefully the map will come out in time for my senior project so I can use this as a work break and inspiration break as well. Keep up the good work, one day hopefully I'll be working for you all riot.

I also admire how you work until it's done and not let all the people who are seem to love to shout "Hurry up already!" get to you. It's why you're games are always so great. "The bitterness of bad service will persist longer than the sweetness of good quality."

flapdog

09-15-2011

Wow riot tells us that Dominion will come out shortly after PAX? Last time i checked over a month after PAX is not "shortly."

Mark HappyFace

09-15-2011

Quote:
flapdog52:
Wow riot tells us that Dominion will come out shortly after PAX? Last time i checked over a month after PAX is not "shortly."

shortly is just another way of saying soon

Mappy

09-15-2011

All first vote is Upvoted! WHAT!!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ocC93vAmon...ad+in+sand.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ocC93vAmonA/TBv8M9qqyHI/AAAAAAAADoI/dJRTC6SYbaY/s1600/funny+ostrich+mouth+open+tongue+why+bird+sticks+head+in+sand.jpg)

Ineba RHZ

09-15-2011

I surrender , i don't care about this dominion i am tired of all this talk about it and no release date

Galyni

09-15-2011

I for one enjoy these stories. Not only does it give us the chance to find out why Dominion hasn't be released yet. But it also let's us know that Riot is having just as much fun creating the game as we are playing it. Appreciation guys.