Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WÄSTE

09-15-2011

dont worry it will come the same time as magma chambers....thats right riot we are still waiting for that map too

MrShift

09-15-2011

one thing we learn here is, Riot Loves to hype players out....

RayearthIX

09-15-2011

2 comments:

1. I like reading the updates on Dominion and I'm looking forward to it... but when is it actually going to be here? O_O

2. I was interested to know how minions were going to work in Dominion, especially given the return of promotion, but doesn't this piece basically just say: we toyed with some ideas but in the end decided it was too hard to balance so we didn't really change anything but minion atk and hp...?

Anyway, *shrug* thanks for posting this piece

LethalityVoX

09-15-2011

OMG how fascinating! Now release it.

The4gotNdeath

09-15-2011

guys, this is a FREE game. be happy that riot puts out what they do. how many of you are going to take the time and effort to create a video game? if you guys want dominion to be released asap then go pay riot a monthly subscription so they can hire more guys, otherwise just wait patiently, dominion will be worth every moment of the wait. take all ur hate towards riot and do something productive instead. enjoy the chance to get out of elo hell thanks to the end of season 1.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

09-15-2011

This is very interesting, and "totally most triumphant." Whoever downvoted this to -11 can take a long walk on a short pier.

LeorioSan

09-15-2011

Seriously don't care enough to read this... why would they release something like this BEFORE they release it? It's not like we've even played it yet.

Steelclad

09-15-2011

Shortly after pax!

Whisker Buscuit

09-15-2011

I'd like to see the promote summoner spell, I'd like to see a new champ that doesn't follow the same cookie cutter build... And I'd like to see Dominion

FedeS

09-15-2011

Interesting!

NOW LET ME PLAY IT GODDAMMIT!