Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cowpocalypse

09-16-2011

Why not just reduce the gold given by minions to about 25%? That would discourage farming.

Coldfyrre

09-17-2011

either bring out dominion or stop talking about it, this is getting frustrating

MaxFaradayGauss

09-17-2011

Section: "Stay in formation" Paragraph 2, first sentence. It should say "paring" rather than "pairing." Pairing is matching up two similar objects or entities. Paring is to cut or shave small pieces off.

Okami Kageteiru

09-17-2011

sounds really interesting guys. n_n and don't get down about all these a*holes yelling about a release date. I, for one would rather wait for a perfected game then play one that isn't completely ready yet. I figure, the more time you spend on it, the better it will get n_n good job riot!

JustinBlade

09-17-2011

Love it! xD. Actually fighting instead of farming! And more freedom to roam or defend!

TheRealTouche

09-17-2011

isnt riot run by a guy from blizzard??? old habbits are hard to get rid of.. ive been waiting for diablo 3 for 5 years .... i quit playing dota and D2 to quit supporting companies who dont give a **** bout their players... im about to plug the xbox back... GO RIOT!!

TheRealTouche

09-17-2011

oh and by the way okami..if they played the game at pax.. its ready and perfected.... what are you talking about???

Pegastorm100

09-17-2011

when will u show how they look in pictures (including Baron Nashor and the Dragon).

Da Dragon Slayer

09-17-2011

sigh its never going to happed its a lie

EmergencySalad

09-17-2011

I know why they are doing this... hehe

Btw, GJ riot on implementing Dominion piece by piece so the servers don't explode, lol.