Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chada1

09-16-2011

Love em' riot! keep making more!

kkleta

09-16-2011

we are tired of waiting. when will it release?

Mooglefrooglian

09-16-2011

Interesting! I wish they'd release Dominion and release these AFTER, but whatever.

Getjiggywithit2

09-16-2011

Wow. Its so evident that hardly anyone even bothered to read this post. It gets here when it gets here, learn to have some patience. Anyway, thanks for the update and this info was actually more interesting than I first thought it would be.

Kmiavdaen

09-16-2011

nice one, it showed that it was not so easy to balance every aspect out. I'm still dissaponted in ur delays though, Riot. I quess in next patch you will add option to chose Dominion from play section, and beta starts, thenit will go like this for plenty, and in the end it will be officially released in december. Wasn't Skarner made literally for Dominion? Everyone was hyped back then, and its over month now. So depressing.

Buchi1324

09-16-2011

the gold minions sound kool what they should have done was make them go to enemy areas (or the other side of the map) "steal" gold from the opposing teams mine (steal is in quotes because it wouldnt take from the champions) and if they could get back to your base before dieing your whole team would get like a +5 in gold or something like that

Both teams would have this or these minions (you make it so its low number of minions like 1 or 2 of them) and they go out at random times if the enemy team caught them there team would get the +5 gold

the random times would make it so you weren't camping it and also its not enough gold to just sit around there the entire game and would make for a nice bonus to the entire team if you just happen to run across them

Or you could just have them go to random areas instead of a set area like one of the capture points your team owns (or the furthest from the base or something idk i think they could have done something with those minions)

Jortalus

09-16-2011

Stop crying guys, it'll come when it comes.

Xwolfpawn

Recruiter

09-16-2011

Can I has new minions? They sound so tasty. :/

Anubis Tigel

09-16-2011

Lets be honest guys... they're gonna create a whole new map before dominion comes out

NavyDragons

09-16-2011

so i heard you guys want dominion? ;D

but in all seriousness how much work could this possibly need considering people were able to play it during pax there was the live stream showing that dominion is playable and all that needs to happen is implementing it. and if that wasnt enough non riot members were able to play it aswel during pax what exactly are we waiting on here? or is everyone at riot actually just sitting there troll faced