Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inSecFanBoy

Recruiter

09-15-2011

sdsdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Phourc

09-15-2011

I like these things, you all quitcher*****in

Cyxe

09-15-2011

This isn't new information. When is Dominion coming out? Classic is pretty much dead.

XZantaX

09-15-2011

Quote:
Psycix:
This isn't new information. When is Dominion coming out? Classic is pretty much dead.

If its dead then why do so many people play it >.> and if you think its dead why do YOU still play it?

BllesseD

09-15-2011

Quote:
Bringbackpluto:
Cool, more Dominion info. Soon, we'll have enough info that we can create the scenario in our heads and NOT EVEN NEED THE MAP.

Oh Man! you made my day, thanx alot.

Blizzmaster

09-15-2011

What I want to know is how are you going to solve Veigar's obvious problems coming into Dominion. With a current unhealthy dependance on farming anywhere from 75-150 minions with his Q, bringing him into Dominion seems like an absolute waste of time since he will not be able to make use of his AP growth nearly as well as he does in SR, where there is a 10-15 minute lane phase where he can farm farm farm.

GhostsOfRazgriz

Recruiter

09-16-2011

I am going to say it, I want to play dominion with the 3x Minions. Or have a way that classic could be played with the 3x minions. THAT WOULD BE FING AWESOME!!!!

SkyPatrol

09-16-2011

Thugs are good for a minion style

JJD

09-16-2011

i couldn't give a **** about all the trailers or a bunch of lore **** that they keep showing off, i want to play the content and learn from it that way.

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

09-16-2011

Interesting to know the creative process