Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saphiqque

09-15-2011

i dont really care when it actually comes out, the more people that actually ignore this stuff and whine about when it comes out are the ones that are going to suck on the battlefield with no knowledge on what the gameplay will be like, obviously its not going to be like summoners rift or twisted treeline with it seems super minions everywhere and faster levelling throughout the game. if riot didnt tell us that these minions were going to be amped up we wouldve just charged them thinking that we can just wipe them out but obviously your gonna get beat hard.....

Trebor Ignis

09-15-2011

Riot would rather work on the "MINION" part of dominion except of the "DO" part... oh well, its progress I guess

Disastoros

09-15-2011

^^ Are you looking down on the minions? ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#4314 ┻━┻

Abandon Mae

09-15-2011

Man, i just read the first few posts on this thread and i feel so ashamed to be a part of this community. You guys are so ungrateful.

kyrick

09-15-2011

Feels like I'm being taunted by Riot with this lack of Dominion..

Brewtuss

09-15-2011

So what about champions whose abilities scale off of last hits, like Nasus's Siphoning Strike and Veigar's Baleful Strike? With fewer minions around will these champions be ineffective in Dominion?

MisterElminster

09-15-2011

Nice to have a look inside the design process. Given time, I would like to see more variety in minions though.

FinalFan

09-15-2011

Quote:
minions romped across the lanes cutting champions to ribbons

My favorite part of the story by far. Video of this might be interesting. I keep imagining this and laughing.

BadNeighbour

09-15-2011

Everyone saying they'll get sick of this **** and quit if they dont release dominion soon (or lower champion prices) is gonna stick around forever anyway, always mad.

Kersh

09-15-2011

Keep feeding the community lies Riot you'll end up like WoW and have no one who cares about this poor excuse college project of a game by next year when new games come along to make people realize how much you truley suck.