Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

09-15-2011

Thanks for releasing these Riot. I do enjoy reading about the thought process on how Dominion was made. =)

lileeper

09-15-2011

This dumb text is worth like 2 words

Dominion is worth a ****ing million RELEASE IT

ˆ Vendetta ˆ

09-15-2011

this map ain't such a big deal w/e

Opachopp

09-15-2011

ByronicHero is alive!

Atyres

09-15-2011

While I enjoy reading about how it's made, I am also getting frustrated with these things. It is like the carrot on a stick that is leading us forward, we will never get the carrot but we can always see it.I read in PC gamer that this should be out already, we were told later August/mid September. I would like to start playing this please.

logosloki

09-15-2011

an interesting insight into the dev cycle. re-comfirmation of the higher level start and gold cap. now, dominion. where is it?

SdBoLt

09-15-2011

Expect the Unexpected! Does this mean they are gonna scrap this for awhile and talk about releasing Magma Chamber???

MrAlice

09-15-2011

omfg why do guys complain so much. there just letting you know whats going on that doesnt mean you gotta ***** about everything just simmer down and let them work unless you know you wanna make your own game that im sure will be oh so perfect. seriously its a game. calm down if you have been waiting for this that feverishly you are in need of more interesting friends..

Fedise

09-15-2011

i agree mralice. i enjoyed the few minutes it took to read about the new minion design. the info doesn't delay or speed up the process of the release so just read it or ignore it, don't complain.

also, i feel like "off-peak" hours will quickly become peak hours if the new map is playable. lol.

Auroros Osprey

09-15-2011

i actually like the gold carrying minion idea, i wish you guys were able to figure a way to work with that more, like having 1 appear occasionally or being able to trigger them at your spawn so your team would get more gold.

i dunno im not a developer, just seemed like a cool concept