Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotta Lose Fast

Recruiter

09-15-2011

But then I ate some oranges and dominion came out.

Brazzy

09-15-2011

why dont you shutup and release it riot?

FuzzBall2000

09-15-2011

I see most of the junior members are defending riot while senior members are attacking its really funny because junior does not know what they are talking about so here it goes junior<senior so stop backing them up u dont know the half of it.

Faintblade

09-15-2011

Riot: "We're telling you why we make the decisions that we make for the game that you enjoy playing, so you can know why we do certain things!"

Community: "HURR WHERES MY DOMINION I JUST WANT IT I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DESIGN PROCESS"

Comon guys. Riot does this stuff, whereas no other company would even bother. I enjoy reading about their decisions, and you should care because it affects the way the game plays.

FuzzBall2000

09-15-2011

OH double post, yeah i am a junior member too and i am also attacking riot why the **** do we need this info i felt like i have heard it a billion times over and over i need the map.oh and people who think magma chamber is comming out... its not boom one more thing **** this i am going to play Battle of the immortals then play SWTOR

a warm ham pita

09-15-2011

Actually this is useful, smaller amounts mean less gold, increased dmg means just as deadly if not more so when they focus they focus hard on you. Next starting at lvl 3 with gold? how much gold are we talking about? changes the concept of skill rotation. talon needs EWQ xin is similar makes, dps champs very powerful, brand can get WEQ and a tear GR8! but now think a round map? controlled space makes a huge difference now, before there was forward and back with limited side to side. Ghost takes a new fore-front instead of flashmovement speed trumps dmg if you can outrace your opponents freely. they dropped tp but made a new dominion turret and minion promte
This changes stuff like the vomit of krogmaw but makes singed extremely great because he leavs a trail instead of throwing it. less lanes = less cone and straight line dmg. I'm drooling over auras on sona, the range of cait with her LOS now makes a HUGE powershift. nunu drops behind Alistar, roaming fast tank with a short aoe heal on buffed minions and masve dmg resist and good foot speed. Hello new champion of that game mode!

this info on minions change ALOT. less gold, earlier lvl boost, map layout, more dmg pre punch with minions and the new champ spells. It is not worthless it's ample planning for the players and teamloadouts b4 they hit. Mmmm lvl 3 talon, lvl3 brand, lvl 3 win, lvl 3 ryze! people who use skill combos and cheap gear will be blowing their loads on this

SNSD Tiffanyx

09-15-2011

Some people have no patience.......sad sad.

Down vote if you're a sad noob.

R0flcopta

09-15-2011

"and our gold mine caused champions to pile up in the middle of the map rather than promoting global map control."

^^ haha thats classic xD

Ursah

09-15-2011

Quote:
Posioned Ruby:
Some people have no patience.......sad sad.

Down vote if you're a sad noob.

Well i guess im a sad noob :*(

Sishou

09-15-2011

tl:dr