Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Designing Dominance: The Minions of League of Legends: Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaxi1794

09-15-2011

Honestly, stop releasing this stupid sh!t that no one cares about, and release the ****ing map already, hm?

NO.
ONE.
CARES.

Just delete this. It's beyond pointless, and you're just upsetting the playerbase.

CynicalChemist

09-15-2011

Quote:
pavi132:
Stop releasing these things. So few people care.

You don't speak for everyone. I like hearing about what went into designing an aspect of the game.

Pika Fox

09-15-2011

Quote:
Ephraim Brown:
For all those who are saying "quit qqing about no release date it's a free game why don't you pay for it than maybe they will release it sooner" or something to that effect please stfu. Most of us that are complaining about have probably bought this game a couple times over already so we have a right to complain when riot is telling us nothing about why it's not released yet.

Let me put this into words you can understand then;

Quit QQing moron its being delayed so said game you put money into can be played instead of dominion being released and the server being crashed for 2 weeks.

Kageoni4

09-15-2011

They are not underappreicate. Tanks who use aegis of Legion should know how much fun it was minion surfing. Even in death the effect stay till champ response, but atleast they change to only allies champs =(. Now I still miss soloing a lane

xZeltickx

Recruiter

09-15-2011

cuando se podra jugar dominion ?
when you can play dominion

Guardian Jayhawk

09-15-2011

But, SO many champs rely on farming, but would still be good for dominion (nasus, ashe, GP especially, TF)
i really think the whole back up from farming doesnt sound very good. i mean maybe it will work better for this kinda game and map, but all i know is i like it when i get my infinity edge with GP before most of ppl on my team even finish boots
P.S i guess i will have time to think it over, considering it got delayed.
I dont mind that tho, so many ppl are crying about it. well i for one am glad.
If they manage to find a way for the release of dominion to not nuke the LoL servers to death, everyone will be able to play and the game will be a MUCH better place, i can assure you all.

Omega Cloud

09-15-2011

Is there going to be a long patch for dominion when it is released?

TBKrulez

09-15-2011

Riot why did you LIE when you said its caming RIGHT after PAX?
I would appreciate your answer thank you.
Love your game tho, but this baiting is unfair.

Lagartijo

09-15-2011

I do not even want to imagine playing with 2 power domain as happens in normal mode do not see the domain through

better improve the graphics of the map that looks like a drawing but do it real

Richkong15

Recruiter

09-15-2011

where the **** is dominon