Minimum System Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Geppetto

05-29-2010

The knowledgebase lists a required 2 Ghz processing power and a recommended 3 Ghz to play LoL. My processor does 1.66 Ghz, and though I've been playing this game for a long time I've only recently noticed that it makes a difference.

I sometimes play LoL on a friend's computer or watch games on Livestream, and I've noticed the response times are better, the framerates higher and the performances generally smoother. In addition, vent and TS run w/o causing lag.

I can't exactly go out and cop a new computer this very minute, so I'd like some advice on minimizing how crippled I am by my slow processor. What do I need to do to play at the same level as people with better computers? Also, how big of a factor is it? What about connection speed?

I am looking into upgrades, but that's not the point of this thread.

Mr Geppetto

05-29-2010

Bump

URackDisciprine

05-29-2010

What is the point of this thread?

You want to make the game run better, without having to do anything? Don't run anything but the game. Overclock your computer, it'll run faster, and burn out quicker, forcing you to solve your problem by buying a new computer.

Mr Geppetto

05-29-2010

I'm not sure whether to thank you or not, but it was helpful.

darkjedijr

09-12-2011

you can use a gpu emulator to minimize the amount of resources the game requires