Tristana Rune Page....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

...that can be generally applied to other AD Carry champs.

ArPen Marks
MResist Glyphs
Armor Seals
Health Quints

Thoughts? I still have ten levels to go before I can buy Tier 3 runes, but I want a clear goal for IP well in advance.

Many thanks.

Cathari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

That's the generic rune page for every AD champion. It's more or less good at everything but the best at nothing, good if you don't want to blow IP on runepages for every champ, but there could be better ones.

ActionButlerGO

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Sorr0w View Post
That's the generic rune page for every AD champion. It's more or less good at everything but the best at nothing, good if you don't want to blow IP on runepages for every champ, but there could be better ones.
That's what I need to know.

I'm hesitant to invest in Attack Speed since Trist has her Q steroid, but the though had occurred to me.

Wangster

09-15-2011

I've been using 6 arpen reds, 3 flat ad reds, flat ad quints, flat armor seals, and mres blues on my ADs for early game + easier last hitting.

bourbonowns

09-15-2011

That looks about right.

Personally, however, I prefer AD Quints. Armor pen marks and AD Quints makes your auto attack hit like a truck early game, and makes last hitting a breeze. I used to run HP Quints when they gave 96 HP total, now that they give 78, I don't find them as good.

3 AD Quints can up your auto attack damage by around 15%, it's very noticeable. That's just my opinion though.

EDIT: ninja'd. Point is, AD runes are really strong when you mix Armor Pen and AD.

MrCheaterPants

09-15-2011

I use 3 arp reds
6 ad reds
3 arp quints
9 flat armor seals
9 flat mr blues

Tuberculosis

09-15-2011

flat ad quints.

tHL 사랑SMOOCH쪽

09-15-2011

I personally use armour pen reds,
Mp5 seals and flat magic resist glyphs, with up quints. Goodluck getting me out of lane, infinity mana in vayne is sooooooo great.

Kaiser Celedorn

09-15-2011

Yes, that's the rune page you should use for tri.

don't get flat AD runes unless you have trouble last hitting, or just practice more.j

having atk spd quints or more armpen quints are also good options.

Zyrxil

09-15-2011

You're gonna have mana problems if you're harassing like you should be. I'd use Mana per 5 yellows.