Riven: Full B.F. Swords?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOTravelingHobo

09-15-2011

Point for point, the B.F. Sword is the most gold efficient item for pure AD, right?

So what about CDR boots, Brut(maybe Youmu's), and then four B.F. Swords? Once you've got all four, THEN you start upgrading them.

Thoughts?

DarkenDragon

09-15-2011

you got tons of damage, but no resistance and health, being a pure melee champion with no ranged attack save for your ult (which I doubt you'll be blowing casually) you'll want to beef up a bit and get some resistance, or else all that damage wont do much when you die instantly in a team fight

wooden spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

no

Dakkas

09-15-2011

Yeah, I like dying when the enemy champions look at me as well

Or are you going to spend your entire team just jungling? You wouldn't worry about dying that way

Redenbacher

09-15-2011

Work in some resistances in there to bolster your shield strength, something to reduce CC, and then by all means, stack BF Swords.

Hope you have a healthy chunk of armor penetration to back up all that AD though.

Boomerang69

09-15-2011

i think the recommended items r perfect :]
at lvl 7 with the life steal i solo the dragon - makes for easy wins.
Then if u dont need the magic resist obviously replace that 1 item.. but pretty rare a team will go full AD