Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Helping me win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

09-15-2011

yeah so i just keep losing and i cant seem to win.
my enemies are just smarter and better and i cant seem to win. any tips i should follow?
i play teemo mostly. AS/on hit teemo.

thanks guys (negative 2 sucks esecially how i only have 2 wins and 4 losses)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atsmith893

09-15-2011

smarter and better aren't the best descriptions as to why you are losing, unless of course you really feel that way.

First it sounds like you play "mostly" 1 champ, that should be something you intend to change. Try to be comfortable with a variety of champs that can play certain roles on the team like a tank, jungler, support, ranged ad, tanky ad, ap burst, ect.

Second you need to identify why exactly you are losing. Do you lose because they beat you in team fights, do they gank your team hard and often, are they simply more farmed than you?

One thing you should know is ranged ad champs typically suffer from needing a lot of gold to become useful. That means they need to farm, so in game you should constantly be looking at your CS compared to your opponents CS (CS = minion kills). If you don't have enough you need to learn how to last hit or play champions that don't require a good farm to be effective.

A lack of gold is one of the easiest ways to lose a game and also one of the easiest things to overlook for new players. Last hit and control the dragon.