Critique my Cait build plz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kysune

09-15-2011

Hey all,

I've been playing Cait quite a bit lately and been using the following build as a "general" rule of thumb to go by. Obviously this build changes up depending on enemy team but wondering if my core build is lining up with what others are using that do very well with her also.

At start I typically grab: boots + 3hp pots
rush for BF Sword, upgrade boots, buy Zeal, complete Infinity Edge, complete Phantom Dancer, buy defensive item, end with Last Whisperer as a general outline.

Give me your opinions on what core items work just as well or better than mine. Thanks!

Kysune

09-15-2011

*bump*

wooden spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

those 3 are nice.. then you need to see whether u need more damage, or defensive items...

LotusBlossom

09-15-2011

Some people find that long stretch of time between your first item and the completion of infinity edge to be too.. "meh", as in you're not doing any real damage and sustaining in lane is kinda hard if the other team wants to be aggressive. This was solved by stacking 2-3 doran blades. lately, people replaced the doran blades and squeezed a wriggles in there for the armor/ad/lifesteal/500 damage to minion proc to control dragon.