Best tier 3 runes for Akali.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smazzet

09-15-2011

Hi all.

Ive just hit level 20 and looking to get me some tier 3 runes. Ive read a few guides and have a general idea of what runes to get to acivate my passives.

I only have 6.5k IP atm (not sure how many runes thatll give me), so i was wondering what runes would be best to get first?

I was going to get attack damage to activate that passive, and then AP runes after that.

Cheers.

wooden spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Fatkid55

09-15-2011

7 Marks of Strength
2 Marks of Insight
9 Seals of Vitality
5 Glyphs of Force
4 Glyphs of Potency
3 Quints of Potency

I would recommend buying the AP runes first so you can start with a Dorans Blade rather than an Amplifying Tome.

Smazzet

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatkid55 View Post
7 Marks of Strength
2 Marks of Insight
9 Seals of Vitality
5 Glyphs of Force
4 Glyphs of Potency
3 Quints of Potency

I would recommend buying the AP runes first so you can start with a Dorans Blade rather than an Amplifying Tome.
Thanks for the reply, this is what i was originally going to get.

Could anyone point me in the direction of an akali item build? Ive been following one for a while now but i see akalis buying sheens at some point which ive never thought of getting...
Just want to make sure what im doing is right or if i should change up a few things.

Thanks.

LeafyFall

09-15-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=1785
by Westrice

I wouldn't get runes for Akali right now. I did that at lv20 then found out that I didn't have enough rune slots to activate both her passives, AND more importantly she has a very specific rune page that doesn't tie all that well into other roles. If you've got the IP/RP, get some more rune pages. Unless of course, all you want to do is play Akali.

Smazzet

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafyFall View Post
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=1785
by Westrice

I wouldn't get runes for Akali right now. I did that at lv20 then found out that I didn't have enough rune slots to activate both her passives, AND more importantly she has a very specific rune page that doesn't tie all that well into other roles. If you've got the IP/RP, get some more rune pages. Unless of course, all you want to do is play Akali.
Thanks for the guide, ill look into it.

Yeah i found that out the hard way >< but doesnt matter, i love playing akali and will most propably stick with her for quite some time

Thanks