Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v0.9.25.21

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaggeN

09-17-2009

Quote:
Zileas:
OMG RIOT WTF WHYD YOU BUFF TEEMO, OMG!!1111oneoneoen ALSO, WHY NERF CRYOPHOENIX, SHE WAS TOTALLY BALANCD!!!11111oneoneone

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback guys. Hope you enjoy this patch! We did some new things on Corki and Katarina and would like to know how they feel when you try them!

So...why did you buff teemo : ) ?

Roadkill

Recruiter

09-17-2009

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Correction:

"Surrender System - If a player does not vote, their vote will be counted as a Yes"

This only takes place for players who are AFK for more than 3 minutes. If you are not AFK your vote defaults to No.

Oh okay, that's most acceptable. I was worried originally how easy it would be to kill a game - all you would've needed was 2 people not paying attention to end the game.

Jiggabry

09-17-2009

guinsoo's rageblade yes!!

fagballs

09-17-2009

Sweet, four more hours and the servers are back up.

Laenges

09-17-2009

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Correction:

"Surrender System - If a player does not vote, their vote will be counted as a Yes"

This only takes place for players who are AFK for more than 3 minutes. If you are not AFK your vote defaults to No.

Thats shit, i havnt vote anytime because iam realy realy other problems with "no die-ing"(however its writing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=127365#post127365)
Why bother to get a tank now if his HP just can be countered and used against him.

2% of a 4500 HP means 90 EXTRA magical damage per hit (for sure magical resistant gets it a bit lower but about 90 extra damage max is a hell lot.

But they look nice. So dont anybody stacks with puredmg and buy now more Resistitems.

Kalec

09-17-2009

Very nice new things, but the nerfs and tweaks are pretty bad, didn't like.

Teirdome

Recruiter

09-17-2009

Can't wait to get through the family/work drama to be able to try the patch!

Tepval

09-17-2009

So nice to have teemo's range buffed.

dollface

09-17-2009

Quote:
Fedaykin:

NEW: Madred’s Bloodrazor (Super High Tier) - Damage / Attack Speed / Armor, Basic attacks deal a bonus 2% of the target’s Max Health in magic damage.

Yeah great making DDs even more stronger and tanks more useless as they are already. Fast hitters get even more important than before.

This leads to more picks of Ashe, Tristana, Master Yi, warwick and the rat as well as other normally played fast hitters. At the moment tanks are already less worth than great DDs. DDs plus nice stun/disablers especially ranged ones are already a sure win against tank/DD disbalers.

Why bother to get a tank now if his HP just can be countered and used against him.

2% of a 4500 HP means 90 EXTRA magical damage per hit (for sure magical resistant gets it a bit lower but about 90 extra damage max is a hell lot.

Honestly I have to agree with you there. I was kind of looking foward to playing mondo again after this patch but this weapon and yet another nerf to health has made me think other wise. Since Mondo's health is his mana pool this weapon seems to say "Good luck out there, your going to need it." I mean essentailly I could use this with any character with a decent attack speed and I could shut down mondo or any tank really. Should we all just resign ourselves to being glass cannons like Ryze and Twitch? I am probably just over reacting, but you get the idea.

Vire

09-17-2009

Quote:
Zileas:
OMG RIOT WTF WHYD YOU BUFF TEEMO, OMG!!1111oneoneoen ALSO, WHY NERF CRYOPHOENIX, SHE WAS TOTALLY BALANCD!!!11111oneoneone

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback guys. Hope you enjoy this patch! We did some new things on Corki and Katarina and would like to know how they feel when you try them!

I don't see these post as a kneejerk reaction. Teemo was already a very viable hero and the buffs given to him where not small those are pretty huge additions. I as well would like to hear why because I have a feeling this is a mistake.